Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas cheer & junk

So, I've been thinking.  Yeah yeah, don't fall over in shock!  I'll be starting my nursing classes in less than a month and I really won't have time for much of anything but nursing shit.  I most def won't have time to make everything myself and make sure it's shipped out on time.

I'm just going to list seasonal recipes for my scrubs, body butter/lotions and whatnot.  Now, if you are not a crafty bitch as I am or just don't have the time, I'll whip up an order for you.  I'll discuss prices w/ ya at the time of the order.

Jack's Frosty Arse
       
         Frosty crisp peppermint softened beautifully with hints of vanilla bean.
                                                                
                                                            
                                                         Island Christmas

 Santa delivers EVERYWHERE ! Including a lush tropical paradise ! This fragrance blends papaya, strawberries and guava with hints of peppermint, mango and warm rays of sunshine.

                                                        Cane Sugar Cookie 

This sweet aroma has base notes of pure cane sugar, a splash of rum, vanilla extract and a kiss of caramel.


Basic Body Butter

Ingredients:

2 oz (55g) Shea butter
1 tsp Jojoba oil
1 tsp Apricot oil
1 oz (30g) coconut oil
a few drops of each essential oil or fragrant oil


Mix all the ingredients together and add your essential oil, fragrant oil or even a few drops of your favorite perfume to scent the mix.
Once mixed store in a container and apply liberally to your dry cracked skin.

Basic Body Sugar Scrub

Ingredients:
6 Tbs White sugar  
3 Tbs Brown sugar
1/2 tsp Olive oil
2 Tbs Vegetable glycerin
2 Vitamin E capsules
1 Tbs Essential or fragrance oil


Add dry ingredients and mix well then add oil, vitamin E and glycerin.
NOTE - slice Vitamin E capsules and squeeze out the liquid.  Mix until wet, and ingredients stick together.  If its to crumbly, add a little more glycerin and fragrance.  Put in jar or plastic container.

I prefer a dryer scrub and use more sugar. You can find fragrant oils and essential oils everywhere, even the grocery store.  I use flavor extracts and food coloring.

Enjoy my holiday bitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment